Conditions of Use:
- Signed and completed disclaimer form to be submitted before the commencement of the hire period, disclaimer to be signed by a parent/guardian if participant is under 18 years of age.
- The minimum age to participate is 16 years old at time of participation/hiring, any younger participants will only be accepted at the discretion of Canberra Sumo Suits.
- All cheques are to be made out to “Canberra Sumo Suits”.
- All hire equipment including but not limited to: Sumo suits, protective headwear, padded matting and game rule cards is to be returned to Canberra Sumo Suits in the same condition that it was in at the commencement of the hire period.
- A deposit of no less than $300 will be taken prior to the commencement of the hire period which will be fully refunded upon the equipments return minus any costs due to damage incurred during the hire period.
- Due to safety and hygienic reasons, appropriate clothing including closed toe shoes must be worn at all times by all participants while wearing sumo suits.
- It is each participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are adequately fit and healthy enough to participate. This activity is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant, has a heart condition or breathing conditions.
- All participants agree to act in a safe manor at all times while using hire equipment
- Participants understand that may be photographed or filmed during this activity and that this footage may be used for future promotional needs by Canberra Sumo Suits.